Remembering Renee


There is something very powerful about someone telling you that you are more than fine just the way you are ... that you are loveable and loved. It takes a pretty special person to make you believe something as unbelievable as that. Every year I'm surprised that it's another year since you gained your wings Renee. I hope you've been enjoying life beyond life ... and I hope you've met my Mum and given her a big huge hug. I reckon even in heaven hugs are good medicine. I miss you dear heart. All my love xx Jos

6 comments:

  1. Ah jos. Thank you so much for this. I feel exactly this way too. I will never ever forget renee. I have no doubt she found your Mum.

    I hope you blog more. I love and miss you

    Love
    kj

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's what we all want isn't it? To be loved and accepted, just as we are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think of her all the time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jos, ditto for me. I think of her nearly everyday. Love you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jos, how are you, my friend? We're still walking together xoxo maybe we should stop listening to the birds so much and chat away alittle ourselves :-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Win Ex lover back in 48 hours................


    Email....R.buckler11 [[ gmail....com ]]


    United States...

    ReplyDelete